Warschauer Platz 6

The historical building was erected in 1914 as an educational building. After renovation work was completed, it was operated by PLUS Berlin as a hotel and hostel building in 2013. With the change of ownership at the end of 2018, 3PM Services GmbH was entrusted with managing the hostel/hotel located in one of Berlin’s most central districts.


Property Management

Project Management

Overview

  • Total area 15.460 m²
  • Main tenant PLUS Berlin
  • Takeover 2018